Wednesday, August 6, 2008

The Title...

I'm sure all zero to one of you are thinking is, gee, what the hell does that title mean? Here's the story:

We (me, Nathan, Jason, and Chong) are walking down the strip in Las Vegas on Bro-cation II. Jason is tall and has long legs, he is practicing what is known as Disneyland walking. Walking like he has to get from Space to Splash Mountain and hit everything in between all before the first bathroom break. He was in a big damn hurry.
I, being of ample size, and on vacation, was not in a hurry. Niether was Chris, although, Nate was keeping pace with J. We're lagging behind, but can hear them having some kind of conversation.

Nate: "[inaudible]...but you have a valid point."
Me, to J: "What was your point?"
J: "Valid."

Oh man, we all died. I know, I know, it's totally stupid, but then again, so are we. And it lives to this day.

Gents, if I got the order of who said what when wrong, feel free to correct me.

No comments: